Gonna keep it short-ish
- I ran 15 miles this morning. I started at 5:00 am to beat the heat, but that’s a relative term, it was still hot as can be.
- I have my 30K trail run next week. It will be my longest run to date and I’m pretty excited for it.
- The following week I have the Steelman 3 mile Open Water Swim which has me stoked because it’s in beautiful Lake Nockamixon.
- I don’t have a triathlon planned until September when I’m going to do the Delaware Diamondman Half with my homie Matt. Having one 70.3 under my belt, I’m looking to improve my time by a good bit.
- The rest of the summer will be spent becoming a better runner. I can swim fairly well and bike my own weight, but I’m a terrible runner and Eagleman 70.3 proved that.
- I got my pictures from the Philly Tri where we entered a relay and placed 6th in our division. The picture makes me look a tad bit fitter than I am, so I’ve been carrying it in my wallet showing it to anyone who’s willing to look.
- That said, I’m going to sign off, but hope to be more connected to you folks now that school is done. Enjoy it all!